Salisbury University is led by a President, who is appointed by the University System of Maryland’s Chancellor and Board of Regents. Dedicated professionals serve as Cabinet members and deans, providing leadership for each of SU’s administrative units and academic units.
Dr. Carolyn “Lyn” Ringer Lepre became SU’s 10th President in July 2022.
- Dr. Karen Olmstead, Provost and Senior Vice President for Academic Affairs
- Dr. Janet Wormack, Vice President of Administration and Finance
- Dr. Dane Foust, Vice President of Student Affairs & Auxiliary Services
- Jason Curtin, Vice President of Advancement & Alumni Relations and Executive Director of the SU Foundation, Inc.
- Eli Modlin, Chief of Staff and Vice President of Public Affairs & Strategic Initiatives
- Karen Treber, General Counsel
- Dr. Kelly Fiala, Founding Dean of the College of Health and Human Services
- Dr. Clifton Griffin, Dean of Graduate Studies and Research
- Dr. Beatriz Hardy, Dean of Libraries and Instructional Resources
- Dr. Laurie Henry, Dean of the Seidel School of Education
- Dr. Andrew Martino, Dean of the Clarke Honors College
- Dr. Maarten Pereboom, Dean of the Fulton School of Liberal Arts
- Dr. Michael Scott, Dean of the Henson School of Science and Technology
- Dr. Christy Weer, Dean of the Perdue School of Business